Automatic Signatures on Documents, Forms, & Reports
Blueprint OMS can automatically put user signatures on documents, forms, and reports. Most Blueprint OMS provided forms have the merge field that pulls in the user’s signature. User signature fields are available for both Word and PDF generated documents.
Q: How do I get my signature into Blueprint OMS?
A: Go to Setup -> User administration -> Users. Right click on the user and select ‘Edit details’. Click on the signature box to upload a signature scanned in as an image.
Q: How do I enable a form to pull in a user signature on a document?
A: There are two methods. One for Word documents, and one for PDFs.
- Place the cursor on the document where the default signature should be inserted.
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Picture. Select any saved image file, and click Insert. Size and position the image as desired.
- Right-click the inserted image, and select Format Picture.
- In the Format Picture dialog box, click the Alt Text tab.
- In the Alternative text section, type the word user signature.
- Click OK
- Place the cursor on the document where the field should appear.
- Add a new text field, right-click the text field, and select Properties.
- In the Text Field Properties dialog box, under the General tab, name the field Audiologist User Signature.
If you have questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-686-8410 (+1-416-479-0839).
Not using Blueprint OMS?
Click here to request a live, one-on-one demonstration!
In today’s fast-paced world, online forms have become an essential tool for clinics, allowing them to streamline their...Read More